By : American Biltrite
GRANDS PRIX DU DESIGN – 14th edition
Discipline : Industrial Design & Product Design
Categories : Industrial Design / Architectural Product : Bronze Certification
The new Sonata® Elements collection provides the hygienic benefits of Luxury Vinyl Tiles complemented with a dimensional striated textile visual inspired by modular carpet tiles. The gradient color pattern provides the same versatility of carpet tiles to create unlimited interior design options.
The collection includes:
• Base Tile A: Five cool and warm neutral base colors with an all over design without gradients.
• Coordinating Accent Tile B: The base tiles are transformed to include a tone-on-tone gradient neutral pattern.
• Coordinating Accent Tile C: Chromatic gradient patterns are then added to the foundational 5 base tiles for even more design possibilities.
The fifteen 18” x 36” tiles can be mixed or used monolithically to create geometric, contemporary flooring designs. The result is open to the designer’s creativity; patterns and colors flow across the floor, providing depth and enhancing the sophistication of any space.
• Sonata Elements is a 2.5mm LVT with a 20-mil wear layer for commercial applications available in an 18” x 36” tile format.
• Meets ASTM F 1700 Class III Type B.
• It features an aluminum oxide polyurethane surface treatment that provides superior scratch and stain resistance and a no-wax-for-life flooring that can be easily cleaned with disinfecting agents limiting the spread of infections.
• Non-bevelled, straight edge
• Matte effect finish with a light emboss
Manufacturer - Distributor : American Biltrite