Her professional background:
- Trained as a visual artist with a pedagogical title for art education in French-speaking Belgium (12-18 years).
- Trainer for the continuous training of teachers within the framework of the implementation of the programs and the pedagogy by competences, tests of evaluation of end of studies.
- Exhibition of the productions of the students selected during their end-of-studies juries.
- President of the ASBL “re Cré Arts” network of teachers for the dynamics and promotion of the arts.
Her personal creative journey:
- Sharing her emotions at the bend of a stone or a coloured canvas is in itself only a small visible part of the work.
- The places that inhabit him range from the sensuality of the human body to the spaces of the garden. Multiple and varied, they are all linked to matter and colour.
- Nature is our history, a true archivist of our memories.
- To get closer to it thus corresponds to a return on oneself.
- Investing in a place like a garden is a treasure of exploitation.
- Creation is born from an emotion and the memory that lives in us.
- Roubaix, France
Associate Professor of Fine Artsre Cré Arts (ASBL – Not-for-profit organization)